We have just released 3.1.0.RC1.
3.1.0.RC1 is the last release before the final 3.1 (there won’t be any change except bug fixes until 3.1):
- Huge performance improvements on AMF serialization: GraniteDS is now 2 to 5 times faster than BlazeDS
- Websocket JSR 356 specification support on both client and server, for AMF and JMF. GraniteDS websockets now supports Jetty 8/9, Tomcat 7/8, GlassFish 3/4, WildFly 8 and Tyrus (client).
- ChangeSet support for Hibernate 4.x
- ChangeSet support for JavaFX clients
- Improved support for Java 8 / JavaFX 8
- Support for clustered messaging using Hazelcast (experimental)
This release also includes a lot of bug fixes and minor improvements, see the full release notes here.
The tutorials have almost all been updated for 3.1 RC1 and a new data tutorial client for Android is available.
As always, any feedback appreciated.